Players can attend one or both sessions. Last year we had over 100 campers from 20 different states!
WHO: Boys ages 15-18 that are serious about basketball and are interested in improving their individual game. This camp is perfect for those planning to tryout for their school, club, or church league team.
WHAT: Through position-specific drills, college practice drills, and competitive 5 on 5 games, we will provide each and every camper extensive instruction that will take their game to the next level.
- Two nights in our new, air-conditioned dormitory suites
- Meals in our gourmet cafeteria, provided by Sodexo Food Services. Meals are all you can eat/drink, with a variety of selections
- Air-conditioned gymnasium featuring 3 full basketball courts
- Instruction from the University of Tampa Men’s Basketball coaching staff, as well as current/former college and professional players
- Low camper/staff ratio
- Fundamental drill work by position
- Competitive 5 on 5 full court games
- Tampa Basketball t-shirt
WHERE: Bob Martinez Athletic Center @ the University of Tampa (318 North Boulevard Tampa, FL 33606)
WHEN: Check-in is on Friday at 6pm at Austin Hall. Pick-up is on Sunday at 1pm.
COST: Overnighters – $320; Commuters – $280
(Note: NCAA recruiting regulations do not allow reduced admission to camp/clinic programs)
Step 1: CLICK HERE to open a PDF Document of the Registration Form and Consent to Enroll Form.
Step 2: Print the forms and complete.
Step 3: Mail the completed forms and payment.
*Please make checks payable to Tampa Boy’s Basketball Camp.
Tampa Boy’s Basketball Camp
Men’s Basketball Office
401 W. Kennedy Blvd. Box i
Tampa, FL 33606
Once we receive registration forms and deposit, a confirmation email will be sent, along with directions, parking instructions, and additional information leading up to camp.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Basketball shoes and athletic clothes
- A gym bag or backpack
- Money for the Camp Store
Friends and family that are traveling with campers are encouraged to stay at our partner hotel, the Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore. This hotel is conveniently located between the airport and our campus, offering a free shuttle to/from the airport.
To book this hotel, click the link below, select guest type “attendee”
CLICK HERE for JUNE hotel block
CLICK HERE for JULY hotel block
***Any questions, please contact Assistant Coach/Camp Director, Justin Pecka at firstname.lastname@example.org or 813-257-3781.